The NFL Trends that are used to bet on football can be very hard to read. Sometimes trends are useless and just happen to be coincidence, and some trends are worth watching because they can translate to winning picks in the NFL.
After looking at NFL Odds it is important to check out the latest NFL Trends. Here are the top ten trends to watch in the NFL in Week 7. For the most up-to-date NFL Odds check out Bovada Sportsbook. Sign up and deposit for your 50% Free Bet bonus up to $250, and use it to bet on your favorite teams. Bet on Football at Bovada Sportsbook in Week 7!
- Let’s start with the Bye week. The last six teams to come off a bye week are 5-1 against the spread (ATS). This shows that the bye week is actually helping teams to prepare and play better upon their return.
- The Patriots are off a loss to the Seattle Seahawks, and how do Tom Brady and the Patriots after a loss? The Patriots are 28-10-1 ATS in their last 39 games following a loss. The answer is pretty good for Patriot fans and bettors.
- The Vikings are a surprise this year, but they still have problems with teams with winning records. The Vikings are 4-11-2 ATS when playing a team with a winning record.
- The Packers are off a dominating win after Aaron Rodgers connected on six touchdowns against the Texans. The NFL trends point to a struggle this week because the Packers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a win of more than 14 points.
- Unlike the Packers, the Giants excel after a big win. The Giants are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a win of more than 14 points.
- The Titans beat the Steelers and Matt Hassleback had a great passing day. The NFL trends suggest that will be hard to duplicate. The Titans are 4-22-1 ATS in their last 27 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
- Home field advantage has not mattered in the series between the New Orleans Saints and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The road team is 13-5 ATS in their last 18 meetings.
- The Browns only have one win this year, but they play well on the road against weak teams. The Browns are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 road games against a team with a losing home record.
- The Steelers need a big win on Sunday Night Football and they have dominated the series against the Bengals. The Steelers are 13-3-1 ATS in their last 17 meetings in Cincinnati.
- The Bears already won once this year under the Monday Night Football Lights and it has become a repetitive trend. The Bears are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 Monday games.
Here are the top ten trends for Week 7 in the NFL, check in at Game Day Blitz for the latest information in the NFL and your chance to ask a capper any question about any game for this week!
For the most up-to-date NFL Odds check out Bovada Sportsbook. Sign up and deposit for your 50% Free Bet bonus up to $250, and use it to bet on your favorite teams. Bet on Football at Bovada Sportsbook in Week 7!
Other Picks and Previews For NFL Week 7