NBA Exhibition Schedule
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) August 28, 2020
The NBA is back! Finally we get to see the players back in action and it all starts with the NBA exhibition schedule. The teams are ready to go and this primer will give NBA fans a first-look at all of the teams and what they have to offer.
NBA Exhibition Rules
The NBA is making plenty of adjustments in Orlando this season and that includes changes to exhibition play. To start they are going with 10-minute quarters instead of the usual 12 minutes. It is important to review all of the rules, before betting on the NBA at the best sportsbooks.
- Orlando vs. L.A. Clippers, 3 p.m.
- Washington vs. Denver, 3:30.m.
- New Orleans vs. Brooklyn, 7 p.m.
- Sacramento vs. Miami, 8 p.m
- San Antonio vs. Milwaukee, 3 p.m.
- Portland vs. Indiana, 3:30 p.m.
- Dallas vs. L.A. Lakers, 7 p.m.
- Phoenix vs. Utah, 8 p.m.
- Memphis vs. Philadelphia, 3:30 p.m.
- Oklahoma City vs. Boston, 5 p.m.
- Houston vs. Toronto, 7:30 p.m.
- L.A. Lakers vs. Orlando, noon
- Milwaukee vs. Sacramento, 12:30 p.m.
- Miami vs. Utah, 4 p.m.
- Brooklyn vs. San Antonio, 4:30 p.m.
- L.A. Clippers vs. Washington, 8 p.m.
- Denver vs. New Orleans, 8:30 p.m.
- Philadelphia vs. Oklahoma City, noon.
- Phoenix vs. Boston, 1:30 p.m.
- Indiana vs. Dallas, 4 p.m.
- Portland vs. Toronto, 6 p.m.
- Houston vs. Memphis, 8 p.m.
- Washington vs. L.A. Lakers, 3 p.m.
- Sacramento vs. L.A. Clippers, 4 p.m.
- Utah vs. Brooklyn, 5:30 p.m.
- Orlando vs. Denver, 7 p.m.
- New Orleans vs. Milwaukee, 8 p.m.
- Memphis vs. Miami, 2 p.m.
- Toronto vs. Phoenix, 3 p.m.
- San Antonio vs. Indiana, 4 p.m.
- Oklahoma City vs. Portland, 6 p.m.
- Boston vs. Houston, 8 p.m.
- Dallas vs. Philadelphia, 8:30 p.m.