NFL Week 15 Odds: Sharps vs Squares Betting Action Report
We love to bet on the National Football League (who doesn’t) and the spreads are getting tighter as the season nears the end. If you want to make money you have to start looking at the matchups early in the week. Every week we identify the early plays that the Sharps and the public are betting on. Last week we identified winners across the board when we made our picks against the spread for every game. This week we are looking at the early numbers once again and pointing out the games that you need to keep an eye on.
NFL Week 15 odds and sports betting bonuses
Below is the schedule of games to be played this week. Bet on NFL Week 15 and double your deposit and nab a free bet for the college basketball season! This exclusive bet is available right here, get it now before it’s too late!
Opening odds courtesy of BetUS (subject to change)
- Thursday: Chargers at Raiders (-3) [BET HERE]
- Saturday: Bills at Broncos (+5.5) [BET HERE]
- Saturday: Panthers at Packers (-8.5) [BET HERE]
- Texans at Colts (-7) [BET HERE]
- Lions at Titans (-8.5) [BET HERE]
- Jets at Rams (-17) [BET HERE]
- 49ers at Cowboys (+2.5) [BET HERE]
- Bucs at Falcons (+5) [BET HERE]
- Patriots at Dolphins (-2.5) [BET HERE]
- Seahawks at Washington (+5) [BET HERE]
- Bears at Vikings (-3) [BET HERE]
- Jaguars at Ravens (-14) [BET HERE]
- Eagles at Cardinals (-5.5) [BET HERE]
- Chiefs at Saints (+4) [BET HERE]
- Sunday night: Browns at Giants (+4) [BET HERE]
- Monday: Steelers at Bengals (+13) [BET HERE]
Who is the Public betting on?
The favorites went 8-6 against the spread (ATS) last week, so it is not surprising that the public went 2-1. If you were to bet against the public in the last five weeks you would still have a winning record. The public is already betting early on the week and they are going back to a familiar favorite. The Buffalo Bills dismantled the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday night while everyone was watching and the public is laying the points again this week. Over 67 percent of the early money is betting Buffalo to win and cover on the road against the Denver Broncos.
Here are the teams that the Squares are betting on this week: Buffalo, Kansas City, and San Francisco
Who are the Sharps betting on?
The Sharps are the smart players who know how to win. If you bet with the sharp plays last week you would have finished a perfect 3-0 ATS. If you trailed all of the picks in this report you would be 19-10 ATS this season. The Sharps are betting early this week. Despite an ugly season, the smart money is on the Chargers on Thursday night football. The Raiders lost a very important game against the Colts and now they are road favorites on a short week. Over 57 percent is already betting on the Raiders, but the betting line is dropping which is a sure sign that the Sharps like the Chargers.